Saturday 12 December 2009

Bath Mitt and Billie Goat Soap





Here are some Christmas gifts I have made (oooooh i hope they don't come on here and see them before Xmas! Oh well!)

I got the pattern from Ravelry - Bath Mitt - only I used 8 ply yarn and 4mm/4.5mm needles.

Since I used 8ply yarn a few adjustments had to be made.

  • 4 extra rows before thumb shaping
  • 2 extra rows on thumb
  • 6 extra rows on fingers before decreases.

Also did 2x2 ribbing around the wrist.

The yarn is Vicki Howell Craft - Organic cotton/milk fibre. Yes they can make yarn from milk now!!! It is very soft for a cotton.

The soap is Billi Goat Soap and WOW don't the colours match well!! Very happy with that. The soap looks and smells really luxurious, I hope the recipients enjoy using it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment